Registration for Winter 2018 starts Monday, December 11th!
Based on High Five’s Principles of Healthy Childhood Development, participants will learn various sport specific skills. Participants will also develop and hone fundamental movement and physical literacy skills in a fun, non-competitive, and educational environment.
Intro to Kindai Bujitsu (Ages 3 - 5yrs)
Ages 3 - 5 years. An introduction to the martial art of Kindai Bujitsu using fun games and develeopmentally appropriate exercises to improve coordination, balance, and listening skills. There is no special clothing required, jogging pants and a t-shirt but pants should be free of zippers, buttons, excess pockets as these can cause injury, damage to mats, or get caught.
- Sunday 10:30am - 11:00am - 73499 - (New to Program)
- Sunday 11:00am - 11:30am - 73593 - (Parent & Child)
- Cost: $26.00 / 9 classes
Starts: January 14th
KinderSport (Ages 4-5yrs)
Games and activities designed to get your pre-schooler moving! Each week will differ from the last with basic introductions to various sports such as soccer, basketball, and more!
- Sunday 12:15pm - 1:00pm - 73593
- Cost: $28.00 / 8 classes
Starts: January 14th
Gymnastics (Ages 3 -5yrs)
Join us for high energy recreational gymnastics where children are encouraged to participate at their own pace in activities focused on floor-based gymnastics. Kids will increase flexibility, improve strength (legs, arms and core), develop confidence and increase cardiovascular fitness in a positive environment. They will also develop their listening and following skills. Click here for our information letter for gymnastics participants.
- Saturday 11:30am - 12:15pm - 73497
- Saturday 12:30pm - 1:15pm - 73586
- Member: $51.00 / 9 classes
- Non-Member: $67.00 / 9 classes
Starts: January 13th
Soccer (Ages 3 -5yrs)
- Ages 3-4yrs: Monday 4:00pm-4:30pm - 73631
- Ages 4-5yrs: Monday 4:30pm-5:00pm - 73632
- Cost: $14.00 per child / 8 classes
Starts: January 15th
Open Gym - Drop In Program
- Saturday, 1:00pm - 3:00pm
- Cost: FREE / ONGOING